Watching the Super Écran GO locked content on your Apple or Android is easy. Just follow the steps below.
What you need before you start
- You are a FibreOP TV customer
- You must be registered to My Account in order to sign in to Super Écran GO. If you have not registered to My Account, you can follow the steps in our Register for My Account support article
- You have downloaded the Super Écran GO app.
Follow these easy steps
- Tap on the Super Écran GO app icon.
- Tap on Connexion.
- Tap the Bell Aliant FibreOP icon from the Television Service Providers. If you do not see the icon, tap where the logos are displaying and swipe up.
- Enter your My Account email address in the Adress électronique field. If you would like the app to remember your email address, click Mémoriser mon adresse électronique.
- Enter your My Account password in the Mot de passe field. If you do not see the password field, swipe up to make the field visible.
- Tap Ouvrir la session.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all the locked Super Écran GO content.