Turning on your alarm is simple using your system keypad.
Follow these easy steps
- Close all sensors (i.e. stop motion and close doors).
- The Ready indicator will be displayed.
- You can arm your system in three (3) ways: a) press and hold the Away key for 2 seconds, b) enter your Access Code, or c) press *0 to Quick Arm.
- To use Quick Arm, press *0.
- During the setting state (exit delay active), the Armed and Ready indicators will turn on, and the keypad will sound one beep per second.
- You have 120 seconds to leave the premises.
- To cancel the arming sequence, enter your access code.