Using TMN GO on your computer is easy.
Whether you are using a desktop or a laptop computer with Windows or Macintosh Operating system, just follow the steps below.
What you need before you start
- You must be subscribed to TMN (included in the Premium movies FibreOP TV package). For help adding new channels online, view our Add new TV channels in My Account support article.
- You must be registered to My Account in order to sign in to TMN GO. If you have not registered to My Account, you can follow the steps in our Register for My Account article
- You can access TMN GO through the TMN GO website
Follow these easy steps
- Go to the TMN GO website - http://www.tmngo.ca/
- Click Sign In (top right corner)
- Click the Bell Aliant FibreOP icon from the Television Service Providers.
- Enter your My Account email address. in the User name field
- Enter your My Account password in the Password field.
- Tap Log in.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all the TMN GO content.
For help in using the TMN GO, please visit the TMN GO support site.