Internet Security Services enables you to control the access to the internet and applications for your children.
You can access the Parental Control options from within the Internet Security Services software or from any browser connected to the internet.
To access Parental Control:
Using the Internet Security Services software:
- Open Internet Security Services.
- Click on the Privacy icon. The Privacy screen appears.
- Under Parental Control, select Configure. The Parental Control dashboard will open in a new window.
Using any web browser:
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome).
- Go to the following website https://internetsecurityservices.mysecuritydashboard.com.
- Enter your user name and password for your My Security Dashboard. If you have not already linked your account to the MySecurity Dashboard, view our Link my computer to the MySecurity Dashboard article.
- Click Login.
- Click Parental Control to access the dashboard.