If you have a:
- 2262 or higher model Fibe TV receiver , you can record up to 4 channels at the same time
- 1216 and 1232 Fibe TV receiver , you can only able to record 2 HD shows at one time
- To find the model of your receiver, look for number in the bottom left hand corner of the receiver.
If you try to record a new show when all recording streams are in use, you will receive the ‘All TV services are in use on this receiver’ error message.
NOTE: If you pause live TV, this also takes up a recording stream.
TIP: To find the model of your receiver, look for number in the bottom left hand corner of the receiver.
To see how many shows you are currently recording:
- Point your Fibe TV remote at your TV and press the remote’s Recorded TV button.
- Use the arrow-buttons on the remote to scroll down to Recordings on your TV screen.
- Press the OK button on the remote.
- A red dot displays adjacent to shows that are currently recording.