Call Display lets you see who is calling before you answer the phone. When your telephone rings, the name and number of the person calling is displayed.
- If the person calling has an unpublished number or has blocked the display of their name and number, "Private Name" and "Private Number" will appear on your call display screen.
- Calls originating from payphones or multi-party phone lines typically display as "Unknown Number".
If Call Display is not working:
- Make sure you have subscribed to the Call Display feature. To subscribe to this service visit My Account.
- If your phone uses batteries, ensure that the batteries are inserted properly and are not depleted.
- If "Long distance" is showing in your display on particular incoming calls, this indicates a long distance provider other than Bell Aliant.