You can check the battery level of your Bluetooth Slim remote via your TV settings if your remote has been paired to the receiver. If your remote is not paired, read our Pair my Bluetooth remote to my 4K Whole Home PVR article.
To check your battery level:
- Turn on your TV.
- Turn on your FibreOP TV receiver.
- Press the menu button on your remote. The MENU screen appears.
- Use the down-arrow button on the remote to scroll to Settings and press the select button. The Settings screen appears.
- Use the arrow button on the remote to scroll to Remote Control and press the select button.
- Use the right-arrow button on the remote to scroll to Remote control information and press the select button. The Remote Control Information screen appears.
- The battery level is displayed as a percentage beside the Battery level field.
If you’re still unable to use your remote, please contact us to arrange for a replacement. Charges may apply.