Share files on your home network by connecting a USB storage device (flash drive or external hard drive) to the Home Hub 3000. You can use one or both of the USB ports.
All users connected to the primary wireless network will be able to see, add, modify and delete files on the attached device. Users on the guest wireless network wonʼt have access to the device.
Please note: The set up and use of the USB feature is not supported by Bell Aliant technical support due to the wide range of USB storage devices available.
To share your files:
- Plug in the USB storage device into the Home Hub 3000.
- On your computer, click the Start.
- Click My Documents.
- Click on the address bar.
- Delete the current text and enter \\mynetwork .
- Click the Go icon or press Enter on your keyboard.
- Click on the USB device to access the files.