To connect to your Wi-Fi:
On your computer:
- Click or tap the network icon in the system tray. The Networks screen appears.
- Select your Wi-Fi's network name
You can find your network name on a sticker that is attached to your modem.
If you can not find the sticker, read our Find my Wi-Fi network name and password article.
- If you use this network regularly, you select the Connect automatically checkbox.
- Click on Connect.
- Enter your network security key
The network security key is your network password and can be found on a sticker attached to your modem.
If you can not find your sticker, read our Find my Wi-Fi network name and password support article.
- Click Next.
- Select whether you wish to turn on sharing.
- Upon successful connection the network icon changes to show signal strength of your connection.