To connect a device to your Wi-Fi network, you'll need to know the network name (SSID) and password. You can view them in your modem's settings or on the modem itself.
To find your network name and password:
On your modem sticker
- Find the sticker attached to the side of your Fibe modem.
- Your network name is printed beside Wi-Fi Network Name.
- Your password is printed beside strong>Wi-Fi Network Password
In your modem settings
- Open a web browser.
- Type http://home (or 192.168.2.1) in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modem's settings.
- Click on Manage my Wi-Fi.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
- Under the Manage my Wi-Fi heading, you will find all your network names and passwords.