If you ever forget your administrator password, your modem can email it you as well as your Wi-Fi information (network names and passwords).
- Open a web browser.
- Type http://home (or 192.168.2.1) in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modem's settings.
- Click Modem login.
- The administrator login box will now show you the address it will email your passwords to.
- Press the Password recovery button (key symbol) on the front of the modem.
- If the password and email address have not been set, the display will show the SSID and password for the default connection.
- If the password and email address have been set, the display will indicate that the settings have been sent by email or text.