What is Hayu?
With a subscription to Hayu, you can stream hundreds of your favourite reality TV shows and watch thousands of episodes on demand.
How to access Hayu
You can access Hayu directly on your Fibe TV 4K PVR without any additional equipment.
- Press Apps or Interactive TV on your remote to bring up the app menu.
- Scroll to the right until you see the Hayu icon.
- Press Select or OK to launch the app.
How to sign up for Hayu
You can subscribe to Hayu by visiting Hayu.com/bell.
If you are an existing Hayu customer, you will be able to access the Hayu app using your current login.
How much does Hayu cost?
You only pay the monthly subscription fee to Hayu. Bell does not charge additional fees to access Hayu.
How to exit the Hayu app
To exit the app without signing out of your Hayu account, press and hold the back/exit button on your Fibe TV remote. You will go back to the TV channel you were previously watching.
How to change the language settings on Hayu
How to set parental controls for Hayu on Fibe TV
How to turn on closed captioning for Hayu
Hayu makes closed captioning available for select shows. To turn them on:
- Start watching a show.
- Press the options button your Fibe TV remote.
- Scroll down to closed captions and select ON.