Call Screen redirects calls from up to twelve telephone numbers you specify. These callers receive a message informing them that you are not taking calls. Your phone will not ring.
Call Screen is available on a pay-per-use or subscription basis.
For quick reference, use the following checklist to redirect calls using the Call Screen feature. For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
Using Call Screen
- Dial *60 to access call screen.
- Follow the voice announcement prompts. You will have options to:
- Activate or deactivate the Call Screen feature.
- Add a telephone number to your list.
- Remove a telephone number from your list.
- Hear your list of currently screened numbers.
- Add the number of the last person who called you to your screen list.
- Replay the voice announcement prompts.