- Disconnect all cables connected to your 4K Whole Home PVR.
- Disconnect the ethernet cable connected to your Powerline Communication Adaptor and remove it from the power outlet.
- Plug the Powerline Communication Adaptor unit in a power outlet at the new location.
- Re-connect the Powerline Communication Adaptor to the 4K Whole Home PVR using the existing ethernet cable.
- Wait 60 seconds and then check to ensure all four Powerline Communication Adaptors connectivity lights on the side of the device are green.
Note: If all 4 lights are not green, please contact us.
- Replug all cables to the 4K Whole Home PVR and TV in the new location.
- Turn on your TV and ensure it is on the correct input connected to your 4K Whole Home PVR.
- Wait 10 minutes as the box is starting up. Your TV may show no signal during this time.
- Ensure the link light on the 4K Whole Home PVR is solid green.
Note: If the light is not solid green, please contact us.
- Your Fibe TV service should now be active on your 4K Whole Home PVR.
- Reset all other existing set top boxes in your home by un-plugging and re-plugging the power cable found at the rear of the receiver.
- Powerline Communication Adaptors should be plugged directly into an power outlet
- Avoid plugging the adaptor into power bars or extension cords.
- The power outlet at the front of the Powerline Communication Adaptors is rated for a maximum of 12A and is not recommended for connecting home appliances, space heaters, power adaptors or other high draw electrical devices.