- Determine if the batteries in your remote are good:
- Remote is using Bluetooth: See our Check the battery level of my Bluetooth Slim remote article
- Remote is using Infrared: Press the info button on your Bluetooth Slim remote. The Bell / TV lights blink when batteries are good.
- Replace the batteries if needed.
- Make sure your remote is paired to the receiver. To pair your remote, view our
Pair my Bluetooth remote to my 4K Whole Home PVR article.
If you’re still unable to use your remote, please contact us to arrange for a replacement. Charges may apply.