You can reset your FibreOP TV Slim remote to factory settings if you no longer want it to control your TV functions.
To reset to factory settings:
- Turn on your TV.
- Turn on your FibreOP TV receiver.
- Point your FibreOP TV remote at your TV.
- Press and hold the OPTIONS button for 3 seconds until the green TV light blinks twice.
- Enter the 0000 using your remote’s number buttons. You must enter the code within 10 seconds.
- The remote is set back to factory settings.
Note: No TV is programmed in factory settings. You will need to reprogram your remote to control your TV's volume and power button.
If you’re still unable to use your remote, please contact us to arrange for a replacement. Charges may apply.