We offer many easy and convenient ways for you to pay your Bell Aliant bill:
Set up Auto-pay (automatic payments)
You have 2 options to set up automatic payments for your account:
- Use our secure online auto-pay form in My Account. You will need to:
- Register for My Account if you have not already signed-up. For help registering, see our Register for My Account support article.
- Set up Auto-pay from My Account. For help setting up auto-pay online, see our Set up auto-pay (automatic payments) support article.
Note: Though your account’s payment method will be updated within 5 business days, the change to how you pay your bill will not take effect until your next billing period. This means that, if you have not already paid this month’s bill, you will need to do so using your old payment method.
- Print and mail or fax us the completed auto-pay PDF form
- Print the auto-pay PDF form.
- Fill-in all the required infomformation.
- Review all the terms and conditions.
- Fax or mail us the form (the fax number and address details are provided at the bottom of the form).
Note: When we receive your form, your account will be updated. This change will take effect with your next bill. The change to how you pay your bill will not take effect until your next billing period. This means that, if you have not already paid this month’s bill, you will need to do so using your old payment method.
Pay your bill online from My Account
- You can pay your account with your VISA®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card
- A payment confirmation number is provided immediately for your records
Pay your bill from your bank's website
Most banking websites give you the option of registering a business’s payment account so that you can make payments to them online.
Simply follow the instructions provided on your bank's website to register your Bell Aliant account. Once you’ve registered your Bell Aliant account you can:
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Choose the bank account from where the funds will be withdrawn