We offer many easy and convenient ways for you to pay your Bell Aliant bill:
1. Set up Auto-pay (automatic payments)
To set up automatic payments, use our secure online auto-pay form in My Account. You will need to:
- Register for My Account if you haven’t already done so. Learn how
- Set up Auto-pay from My Account. Learn how
Note: Although your account’s payment method will be updated within five business days, the actual change will not take effect until your next billing period. If you haven’t already paid this month’s bill, you will need to do so using your old payment method.
2. Pay your bill online from My Account
Log in or register to make a one-time payment online from My Account. For help registering, see our Register for My Account support article.
- You can pay your account with your VISA®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card
- A payment confirmation number is provided immediately for your records
3. Pay your bill from your bank's website
Most banking websites give you the option of registering a business’s payment account so that you can make payments to them online.
Simply follow the instructions provided on your bank's website to register your Bell Aliant account. Once you’ve registered your Bell Aliant account you can:
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Choose the bank account from where the funds will be withdrawn