The guest wireless network only provides access to the Internet. Guests don't have access to the other devices on your network and cannot change your network's settings.
You will need to use this network name and password when connecting your Wi-Fi devices to your network as a guest.
To set up a guest wireless network
- Open a web browser.
- Type http://home (or 192.168.2.1) in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modem's settings.
- Click on Manage my Wi-Fi.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
- Ensure the Guest Wi-Fi network is set to the ON position.
- If you want, you can change the network name and password to something easier to remember.
Tip: You can add the word "guest" to the network name to distinguish it from your primary network.
Click the Save button to save your changes.