You can turn on and turn off your primary Wi-fi network through the modem's settings.
To turn on your Wi-Fi
- Open a web browser.
- Type http://home (or 192.168.2.1) in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modem's settings.
- Click on Manage my Wi-Fi.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
- Ensure your Primary Wi-Fi network is set to ON.
- If you want, you can change the network name and password to something easier to remember.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.