For quick reference, use the following checklist to retrieve, reply or forward a message via the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal. For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start
- You require speakers or headphones connected to your computer and media player software (e.g. Windows Media player) to use the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal.
- Log in to the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal using your phone number and Voicemail password
- Retrieve new messages via the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal
- Reply or Forward a Message via the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal
Follow these easy steps
Access the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal
- Navigate to the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal
- Enter your ten digit phone number and your Voicemail password.
Note: Your password is the same one used to access your messages via telephone.
- Click Login.
- Your messages will appear in the My Voicemail section or under Messages if you have a check mark in the box beside go directly to my voicemail inbox the next time I login.
Retrieve new messages via the Web PortalFollow the steps above to access the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal. Once complete:
- Click new voice messages in the Welcome section. A list of new messages you have not yet retrieved appears, providing the phone number of each sender.
- In the From column, click on the phone number of the sender.
Note: Message Details, such as date and time sent appears, in addition to the actual message attached as a .WAV sound file.
- Click message.wav and follow the prompts from the media player to hear your message.
Reply or Forward a Message via the Voicemail-to-Email Web Portal
- From the Manage Voicemail > Messages screen, click the box beside the message you wish to reply to or forward.
- A check mark appears in the box.
- a) Select Forward from the top menu bar if you want to forward a message. If forwarding a message, select Send to send your introduction along with the original message to the recipient(s) you specify.
b) Select Reply if you want to reply to a message. The Compose screen appears. If replying to a message, select Send to send your response to the recipient(s) you specified.