You get an email notification when your secure bill is ready to view online. You can also set up a reminder email notification to arrive one week before your bill payment is due.
To switch from a paper bill to e-bill:
- Go to My Account.
- Enter your email address and your password.
- Select Log in.
Note: If you haven't registered for My Account, select the Register now button. You will need:
- Your Bell Aliant account number
- The postal code where your services are currently installed
For help registering, see our Register for My Account support article.
- The My Account overview screen appears. In the My Bill section, select Sign up for e-bill.
- The Confirm paperless billing preferences screen appears:
- Select Change address if you need to update your email notification address.
- Leave the check mark in the Send me a payment reminder 1 week before my bill is due checkbox, if you wish to receive a payment reminder.
- Select the checkbox to remove the checkmark if you do not wish to receive the payment reminder.
- Select Submit to confirm your preferences.
- The Please confirm your email address screen appears:
Note: We will send you an email that asks you to confirm we are using the correct email address. Open this email and select Confirm to complete your setup.
- Verify that your email address is the one you want to use to receive your email notification.
- Select Continue to confirm.
- The Switch to paperless - Confirmation screen appears. Select Back to My Account to go back to the main My Account screen.
- To complete the process, open the email and confirm the switch to e-bill by selecting the Confirm link.
- Once you complete this step, you will next see a confirmation of your switch to e-bill.