Navigating the app
Exploring the menu
- Touch Home to view featured content.
- Touch Guide to view the programming guide.
- Touch Shows to view on-demand shows.
- Touch Movies to view on-demand movies.
- Touch Recordings to view the shows you recorded and those that are scheduled to be.
- Touch My watchlist to find saved shows, movies and downloads easily.
- Touch the Settings icon to manage everything from favourites to paired devices.
Removing devices from your account
- Touch the Settings icon and then My Devices.
- Touch the trash can icon next to the device you want to remove and then Delete.
Set a recording
- From the guide, touch the program that you want to record.
- Touch Rec.
- Select your desired options (record entire series, how long to keep the recording, extend the recording window, etc.).
- Touch Record to confirm.
Change or cancel a scheduled recording
- Touch Recordings.
- Touch Scheduled recordings.
- Touch the recording you wish to cancel or change.
- Touch Settings .
- To make changes, edit any of the options and then touch Save.
- To cancel the recording, touch Cancel recording.
Browse, watch or delete a scheduled recording
- Touch Recordings .
- The Recordings tab shows everything that is currently recorded on your PVR.
- Recordings from the last seven days are shown at the top in the New recordings row.
- All your recorded movies are grouped together in the second row.
- Each recorded TV show has its own row on the page, with the rows in alphabetical order. Swipe up and down to navigate around the page.
- To watch a recording, select the one you want to watch and touch Play.
- Playback is only available on your device for 60 days.
- A recording in progress can only be watched 30 minutes after its completion.
- Some recordings may only be available for playback on your receiver.
- To delete a recording, select the one you want to delete and click Delete.
Frequently asked questions
How many devices can be used at the same time on the Fibe TV app?
You can install and log in to the Fibe TV app on multiple devices. However, you may only stream content on two devices at a time.
When you’re connected at home, there is no limit to how many devices can access the Fibe TV app. Away from home, you can access the app with up to five devices.
How do I uninstall the Fibe TV app on a mobile device?
Follow the steps below to uninstall the Fibe TV app from your Android or Apple mobile device.
- Touch the gear icon to go to your device's settings.
- Select Apps or Application manager.
- Touch the Fibe TV app. You may need to swipe right or left to find the app.
- Touch Uninstall.
For more information, visit Google’s support site.
- Touch and hold any app icon until all the icons start wiggling.
- Touch the X at the top left corner of its wiggling icon.
- Touch Delete on the screen that appears.
For more information, visit Apple’s support site.
How do I prevent the Fibe TV app from logging in automatically?
You are automatically logged in to the Fibe TV app when you watch it while connected to your Bell Internet service at home.
You can prevent the app from logging you in automatically, for example when visiting someone who also has Bell Internet, by logging out and then entering your credentials manually into the app.
I signed up for the Fibe TV app. When can I start using it?
New Bell customers can use the Fibe TV app as soon their Bell Internet service is installed.
Existing customers who currently have Fibe 15 Bell Internet service or higher can use the Fibe TV app immediately. However, any programming changes made after ordering the Fibe TV app will only appear after 48 hours.
If you currently do not have Fibe 15 or higher, you can use the Fibe TV app once your upgraded Bell Internet service is installed.
All Fibe TV app customers also need to register for MyAccount.